1) Office Automization:-.
The college office is equipped with 5 standalone desktops, 4 Laser printers, 1 Xerox machine is available in the office.Principal, Vice Principals, College Library, Computer Lab, Teachers common room, Reading hall and are connected to the college office by LAN. Internet facility in the office & college campus is one of the unique features of our college.
2) General / Admission Section:- Bonafide certificates are issued within 10 to 15 minutes.
Transfer / Leaving certificates are issued with in 4 to 8 days. Railway / Bus / ST / Air concessions are issued within 15 to 30 minutes.
Certification of true copies of documents is given immediately.
Transcripts are made available within an hour or two.
Computerized admission procedure is adopted which helps college office to complete admission procedure to generate various types of reports such as ….
1. Fee receipt
2. Fee register
3. Item-wise daily fee collection
4. General register
5. Class wise & subject wise roll calls
6. Residential addresses of students & guardians
7. Class wise gender / Category wise admission status.
8. Concession in Tuition, Admission, Gymkhana, Library fees at the time of admission to the wards of Economical Backward Class, Ex-Serviceman, Service personnel, Primary & Secondary School Teachers.
9. Endowment Scholarships in cash are awarded to the meritorious students on annual day function.
10. Issue Caste Validity proposals to government.
3)Scholarship / Free-ship Section:-
Concessions in fees are given to the students at the time of admission that belongs to SC/ST/DTNT/OBC/ SBC categories.
Payment of maintenance allowances are credited the saving bank accounts of students belonging to the SC/ST/DTNT/OBC/ SBC categories.
4)Relation with the students community:-
The administrative staff is courteous by behavior and has maintained healthy relations with the student’s community. 5)Students involved in the office work:- Those students who are needy and deserve encouragement are allowed to work in the college office under “Earn and Learn Scheme“